As part of GDPR legislation, you need to be over the consenting age for your country of residence. Currently, you have to be at least 13 years old to use EasyID.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my EasyID?
- Why should I create an EasyID?
- How old do you have to be to create an EasyID?
- How long does it take to create an EasyID?
- Why do I have to wait for my EasyID to be approved?
- Which operating systems does EasyID support?
- Can I use EasyID on a rooted/jailbroken device?
- How do I take my photo using EasyID?
- Can I change my photo?
- Can I change my mobile number?