Adding an ID document is optional, but adding one will allow us to verify details like your name, date of birth and nationality so you can share them when you need to prove your identity. All businesses are required to verify their details and all users are encouraged to, so you can feel safer knowing you’re sharing details with trusted, verified people. You can add a passport, national ID card, driving licence or Post Office PASS Card/CitizenCard to verify your details.
Articles in this section
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What if EasyID doesn’t accept my ID document?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my EasyID?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use EasyID?
- What if my EasyID photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my EasyID?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?