Scanning a biometric passport is the fastest way to get verified. An EasyID that has been linked to a passport with a biometric chip gives the people you interact with the highest possible level of proof of your identity. It also allows us to check the passport has not been tampered with.
Articles in this section
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What if EasyID doesn’t accept my ID document?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my EasyID?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use EasyID?
- What if my EasyID photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my EasyID?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?