Unfortunately EasyID doesn't currently support two IDs from different countries. If you were to add two of the same ID documents (such as two passports or two National IDs) from different countries to your EasyID, the first one would be archived and the second would then replace it. You can see a list of documents we accept by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What if EasyID doesn’t accept my ID document?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my EasyID?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use EasyID?
- What if my EasyID photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my EasyID?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?