Currently you can’t edit or delete specific attributes. When you add an ID document to your EasyID, we convert this information to attributes. You can find your attributes in ‘Personal details’. To change them you’ll need to add another ID document to your EasyID. Any verified attributes from your new document will replace your current ones.
You can add the following attributes to your EasyID without adding an ID document.
- Mobile Number – you can change your mobile number by adding a new one
- Email Address – currently you can’t delete your email address, but you can add another one
- Photo – you can change your photo by taking a new one
- Address – you can add a new address manually or from an ID document
- Estimated Age – you can’t edit this attribute, but it will be deleted when you add an ID document that includes your date of birth