Yes, you can. The process is the same whether you’re recovering from an iPhone to Android or Android to iPhone. For this example we’ll imagine we’re recovering from an iPhone to an Android phone and that you have already stored your recovery key in iCloud.
- Sign in to your iCloud account and search ‘Post Office EasyID’
- Open the ‘Post Office EasyID’ folder and download the file named ‘RECOVERY.postofficeeasyid’ to your computer.
- Once you’ve downloaded the folder, sign in to your Google Drive account
- Go to the ‘My Drive’ page and create a new folder named ‘Post Office EasyID’
- Drag the ‘RECOVERY.postofficeeasyid’ file into the ‘Post Office EasyID’ folder in Google Drive
- Open the Post Office Easy ID app on your Android phone and go through the account recovery process as normal
Find out more about the recovery process here.