Your document details are encrypted and stored securely on our servers in our UK data centres. A secure copy is also present inside the Post Office EasyID app on your phone. You’re the only one who can give people access to your data. The key to accessing that data is stored securely on your phone.
Articles in this section
- How do I know EasyID is secure?
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't adding my ID document to EasyID make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does EasyID stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate EasyID’s security?
- What would happen to my information if EasyID got hacked?
- Can Post Office or Yoti see my data?
- What information does EasyID store about me?
- What does EasyID do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?