When you use EasyID to share your details, we have a record that a user has shared their information with another person or business, and when, but we don’t know who that user is. We don’t track your personal activity or what details you share. For example, we can see that someone shared a name and date of birth, but we can’t see what their name or date of birth are.
Articles in this section
- How do I know EasyID is secure?
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't adding my ID document to EasyID make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does EasyID stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate EasyID’s security?
- What would happen to my information if EasyID got hacked?
- Can Post Office or Yoti see my data?
- What information does EasyID store about me?
- What does EasyID do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?