We chose number PINs because they are more secure than patterns. For security, your PIN cannot consist of a sequence (for example, 1,2,3,4,5) or multiples of the same number (1,1,1,1,1).
Articles in this section
- How do I know EasyID is secure?
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't adding my ID document to EasyID make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does EasyID stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate EasyID’s security?
- What would happen to my information if EasyID got hacked?
- Can Post Office or Yoti see my data?
- What information does EasyID store about me?
- What does EasyID do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?