Yes. You can opt out of Google Analytics and Adjust by going to ‘Settings’ in the Post Office EasyID app. Go to ‘More’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Account settings’ > ‘Analytics’ > ‘Send usage data’.
Articles in this section
- How do I know EasyID is secure?
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't adding my ID document to EasyID make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does EasyID stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate EasyID’s security?
- What would happen to my information if EasyID got hacked?
- Can Post Office or Yoti see my data?
- What information does EasyID store about me?
- What does EasyID do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?