No – we will never sell your information to third parties for marketing or any other purpose. In fact, once your account is verified, we have no access to your information anyway. It’s your information, and only you should choose who it’s shared with.
Articles in this section
- How do I know EasyID is secure?
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't adding my ID document to EasyID make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does EasyID stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate EasyID’s security?
- What would happen to my information if EasyID got hacked?
- Can Post Office or Yoti see my data?
- What information does EasyID store about me?
- What does EasyID do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?