We ask anyone creating an EasyID to take a photo of themselves. We do this so we can match that photo with the one on the ID document they add to EasyID. If the photo of the person creating the EasyID doesn’t match the one on the document, they can’t continue.
Articles in this section
- How do I know EasyID is secure?
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't adding my ID document to EasyID make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does EasyID stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate EasyID’s security?
- What would happen to my information if EasyID got hacked?
- Can Post Office or Yoti see my data?
- What information does EasyID store about me?
- What does EasyID do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?