After clicking the ‘Log in with EasyID’ button, the website should show the information they will ask you for. This can be found under the ‘Log in with EasyID’ button (if you're using the browser on your mobile phone) or under the QR code (if you're using the browser on your desktop, laptop or tablet). You’ll also be told what information the website is asking for in the share request before you hit 'Allow'.
Articles in this section
- How can I use EasyID online?
- Does EasyID control how the website receiving my information deals with it?
- How do I know what information the website will ask me for?
- What if I don’t want to give the website all of the personal information they ask for?
- I’m trying to scan a digital ID QR code on a website but it won’t work
- What happens if I open EasyID from a web link?
- What is an attribute?
- Why does EasyID verify and store attributes?
- Can I edit or delete a specific attribute?
- What is the difference between a verified and unverified attribute?